Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wish us luck!

We have band practice later and we're all excited because we have lots of gig slot this December at the 10th Worldbex Bazaar at the World Trade Center. I'm starting to think of a new hair-do or even color my hair for a change. I'm checking on various temporary hair color/highlights and I found one but I haven't it yet. I'm thinking if my complexion will be okay. I read on http://www.acneadulttreatment.net that acne treatmet is different from teenager and adult. Hmm,,, maybe I need to check more on that because that might be the problem. Anyway, more preparations to do especially with the band. Wish us luck!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:39 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +