Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Biking

I've been asking the hubby to start biking again because he really needs to slim down and fast. He already did tried biking before and it really did a great job cutting down the fat. Right now, he's having a hard time starting up again with the old hobby but it's okay because I remembered when I first had my exercise routine, I had a really hard time at first. But the hubby promised that he'd start biking in a few days and he does, maybe we can get one of those hitch bike racks for his bike.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:17 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +