Friday, May 13, 2011

Supliments

I always see tons of supliment advertisements while on the road. And now that I don't have a gallbladder anymore, I'm thinking of taking one since I don't have additional fat eliminator in my body. I was decided to get purchase because last week, I felt pain, might be high blood because I ate maybe too much fat foods. Bad. Problem is, I haven't a brand yet. Today, I started researching online and found not many but alot of brands and different kinds of supliments. I checked on cleansonix reviews that I can get a free bottle on my next purchase but the promo is just the end of the month. Anyway, I still haven't decided yet on what to get but I'll get one, that's for sure.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:08 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +