Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dinner @ Midas Hotel

Just got home from a family dinner at Midas Hotel (formerly Hyatt hotel). Buffet eat all you can experience again. Thanks to BIL's mom. Too bad hubby had to stay home due to LBM, but the kiddo had a great time. Food was awesome! I ate more veggies than meat this time. I feel like I can eat there all day hahaha. Anyway, two days left before new year and it's back to work for me.

Have a nice weekend to all.


~ Kiddo @ Midas Cafe ~


~ Kiddo with SIL and her hubby ~

Labels: , ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:48 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +