Sunday, January 8, 2012

Talks

Being talkative has it's advantages, like the kiddo.. she always say what's in her in mind and what she feels. And being her mother, that's a good thing. We always talk about anything. From our fun talks to our serious talks. She even told me what she would want to be when she grow up. Nurse, doctor, veterinarian and teacher. I know I want her to be a successful musician because that's my frustration haha. We always want our kids to be like us. But of course I will not force her to be someone she does not want. Anyway, she's considering to be a Veterinarian because she's in-love with pets nowadays. Veterinarian Jobs are always in-demand so that's okay hahaha. Anyway, she still has more than 15 years to decide so we need not to hurry hahaha.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:23 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +