Sunday, January 1, 2012

Watta week!

We spend our new year at hubby's house. MIL was so happy to be with the kiddo. Priceless moments. Then we went to Pampanga for a small family birthday lunch. Hubby's side again. We just got home at my parent's house now is currently waiting for my sister, who just arrived from Dubai. Hubby and the kiddo are playing Wii while I post an entry. Anyway, I might fall asleep anytime soon because I'm so tired.

Tomorrow will need to wake up early because we'll go to Thunderbird in La Union with hubby's family and will stay there for 3 days. Then when we get back on Thursday, it's gonna be my sister's wedding. Watta week!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +