Friday, January 6, 2012

Just got married

....my sister that is. Oh gosh! The wedding yesterday was so tiring. Everybody did a great job. Kudos to my sister A and of course, the on-the-day coordinators. Another successful zitros party! Can't wait to meet zitrobelles again later plus our new extended family. We'll hit Ace Water later this afternoon to unwind, chill and relax. Problem is, I think my left is worst than ever. I used high heels at the wedding until reception and now I can't walk flat properly anymore. I hurts alot when I put my foot down on the ground. Left side of the foot still hurts from the previous fall and now I can feel pain on the right part. I really need manghihilot big time.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the pictures from the official photographer. But for now, here's a sneak peak of my sister's wedding....

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +