Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF

Our Ace Water spa trip was cancelled today so we just slept the whole day. Off to subic very early tomorrow. Hectic schedule I know. Thank God for vacation leaves. We've been in and out of town since the start of the year. I hope it'll be like this the whole year hahaha, or maybe out of the country? Who knows. Anyway, I'm still reminiscing the events of my sister's wedding yesterday. We are all excited to see pictures.

My left foot still hurts and so is my right. I'm not concern if I will survive the subic tomorrow because I know I will. I'm more worried on the 'hilot' part on Monday. Goodluck to me.

Anyway, happy TGIF to all.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:26 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +