Wednesday, October 24, 2012

pimp my laptop

I've dreaming of a replacing my laptop since last year. My sister finally encouraged me to get a MAC but the problem now is the funds hahaha. Why oh why MAC is soo expensive! I wish there would like a pimp my ride style for computers, like "speed my computer up" or "Pimp my laptop" reality TV show hahaha! But that would just be replacing it with a new one right? And of course, it's gonna be a stupid show and no one might watch it LOL


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:30 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +