Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

Me and my sisters are all movie addicts! We always set a movie date once a month for bonding moments and to satisfy our addiction to popcorn. Especially me who is a certified popcorn muncher! Honestly, we cannot go inside the movie house without it. Me and my sister A would always go for the Kettle Korn cheese flavored big pack and a large iced tea. 

And if I would star in my own movie, I would be TRINITY from The Matrix, because that's how I see myself---a kick-ass gal with kick-ass fighting skills!!! Hahahaha! I would do my own stunts and save Neo, my love hahaha.

...And my second movie would definitely The black widow from The Avengers! I just love everything about her in that movie.

And the last movie that I would do is a Fast and the Furious--like movie. Crime, fancy cars and fight scenes. And this time, I would be the mastermind who would control the deals, drugs and gang.

And speaking of movies, me and the hubby would definitely watch The Fast 6! We've been super fans of the movie since day one and we're still FANATIC! So it's that time again to munch that Kettle Korn' because Poppin' is Fun All The Time!

~ More fun, all the time with Kettle Korn! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:22 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +