Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Plain and Simple

Don't you like things which are plain and simple??? Nothing too flashy or over decorated. I like being simple but still be a head-turner at the same time. Like the way I dress myself. There should be something 'catchy', like the boots (c/o shala) etc. My sisters and I are planning the design for my wedding invitation the other day. I said I wanted it to be plain and simple. I think they did a good job when they gave me the sample-finish product. I'm so excited! Everything is hand-made by us. All we need is a good color combination of hand-made paper, tracing paper, some strings, a little figurine for the motif and of course--glue.

I'm totally satisfied with the way my blog looks. Pretty simple huh?... I got my tagboard and my clock posted (finally).

..............................................................................................................

..............................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................

For a moment there my mind went blank...... Then I'm having a hard time composing words. Maybe because I'm aware that people are starting to read this. What the hell...

ANYWAY, it's my dad's birthday today. We are gonna be having a simple dinner party at home. Mom already cooked spaghetti, ate is gonna buy a really big pizza at A-Venneto (tama ba spelling ko?), jac is gonna buy some ice cream (yummy!),I'm gonna buy a whole KFC chicken bucket, and Sarah is gonna bring the birthday cake (Ice cream cake!-->YUMMY!). I'm so excited! More picture taking! harharharhar! Actually, this is what I wanted... Dinner with the whole family. For me, it's important to be happy. Living a normal and simple life, like we have right now. I wish I would have the same with my future family... with my soon-to-be husband and baby.

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

isn't life just beautiful?

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 3:00 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +