Monday, September 24, 2007

Digitalframez

Everybody loves to take pictures nowadays. In our family we always make sure to have the digicam with us whenever we go. We definitely cannot let the precious moments pass us by. That's why choosing a digital photo frame is a must and for that I discovered Digitalframez. This unique idea specializes digital frames and digital picture frames... now how cool it that huh? I remembered my mom used to buy expensive picture frames and she would post them in every single corner of the house, but that’s the old fashion way. But for me, I keep them piled up in a photo album which is now collecting dust somewhere around the house.

With the high technology these days, I can sit back, relax and need no worries because I know my pictures are in good hands. That's very convenient for me, as a working mom who works on shifting schedule
. Now with cool digital frames from Digitalframez, I can proudly show my relatives and friends the precious pictures I have that will last a lifetime.

Digital photo frame -> Digitalframez

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:45 PM

Read or Post a Comment

monetize it is! go!

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 1:54 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +