Saturday, September 22, 2007

The face and The video...

I was browsing my mom's cellphone looking for the video I wanted to copy. As I browsed all the photos in the gallery area, I was surprised to see *Lj*'s picture with "the expression" she had on her face. I still can't figure out what she's thinking when they took this shot...

~ The face... ~

And finally I was able to copy the video taken from my papa's birthday @ Redbox in TriNoMa. We requested my mom to sing the song from Stevie Wonder for Papa. We laughed when we saw *Lj* took the other microphone and had a duet with my mom. It was quite a show...


~ I just called to say... I love you... ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hahaha... kakatuwa naman si LJ..... ang kyut kyut... I can imagine gano sya kakulit... :D

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:24 PM #
 

hahaha galing! katuwa talga 'tong si lanna! may future!

Posted by Blogger me @ 1:37 AM #
 

@ genpot ~ oo nga eh! Sooobrang kulit talaga... naiisip ko nga minsan lalake ata yan eh... hehehe

@ Aimz ~ hehehe yon oh! =B

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 4:27 AM #
 

I'm loving the face... hehehe! She's so funny! Maybe a future in showbiz???

Posted by Blogger Kristine @ 3:01 PM #
 

@ kRisTiNe ~ Showbiz na showbiz! She can change her mood with a snap of a finger. One time we were looking at the photos.. she was soo happy. Then the slideshow ended, she cried so hard, we were like tulala. Then my sister ran the slideshow again... she laughed when she saw the pictures again... nyek.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 8:31 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +