Monday, October 29, 2007

8 Facts

This tag is from Meng. I know I already answered this but I don’t want to jump into my archive that God knows where it is. So I just answered anyway….

THE RULES - List of 8
* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
.


1] I never liked raw foods. Yes, Japanese food. But my mom said Vietnamese food also stinks.
2] I never had the heart to take care of my hair.
3] I always wore skirts and fitted blouses before pregnancy.
4] I always day dream. When I’m in the bus, jeepney or wherever. Hello! Earth to Lizzz!
5] I could watch movies all day and only eat popcorn.
6] I can last more than 24 hours without sleeping.
7] My mom would tell me, stop buying boots and go with for a different style. But I cant help it. Even if I have 5 pairs, I would still want more.
8] I wont last a day without getting online.

I wont tag anyone this time, since I know I already did in the past. But if you feel you had to update the facts about you? Please, go ahead.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:17 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +