Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hair delima

My hair felt heavy again. That means it's super long again, so I had my hair cut two weeks ago. I had it cut straight because I was tired of usual shaggy look. My hair looked nice after few days bacause split ends were gone. It even looked healthy. But after a week, it became frizzy again. Argh My same old hair. I dont know if i should have it styled or go for a rebond treatment. I always have never ending hair problems. Can anyone advise? Now I look like a school girl with a dumb haircut. Help!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Liz! I read somewhere that slathering raw eggs or mayonnaise (separate, not as egg salad ;>) are good for hair and frizz because of the proteins they contain. Some also recommend doing a beer rinse every now and then.

There are also conditioners like Neolia olive oil conditioner (available Rustan's and shopwise) or if you have colored hair, Garnier Fructis (available shopwise) works really nicely (at least for me). Both can be a bit pricey (P300-550)but come in big containers plus they work really well so it may just be worth it.

Hope this helps ;)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:06 AM #
 

Ayos ah. Akala ko hopeless nako. Thanks!

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 2:23 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +