Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tour

Everybody wants to travel the world. What would be nicer than to see the wonderful gifts the world has to offer. If I would choose a profession, I would definitely go abroad, seek adventure and embrace the change that would come my way. One of the places I would love to go to is Italy because of it’s famous monuments and Sisten chapel. And to top that, to stay in a glamorous hotels in Italy. Rome would the second I would go to because of its famous Colosseum, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain and to stay in hotels in Rome. And not to mention Piazza San Marco, Gondola Ride, St Mark’s Basilicia and Hotels in Venice. And lastly, the cathedral, Leonardo de Vinci Museum, Castello and hotels in Milan. To go to these would be a dream come true for me and an adventure of a lifetime that I would remember as long as I live.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +