Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Work + Stress = Migraine

I noticed that I suffer from migraine like once every month. It kinda irritates me because the feeling of severe headache is just unbearable. I can't eat and I can't sleep, even if I want to. So searched on the Internet so I can learn more on how to prevent this. Then I found out it comes once in awhile especially when I'm about to have my period. Sucks huh. But it's girl thing. So I might as well, bring paracetamol in my bag because you'll never know when's gonna come, especially with my lack of sleep because of work. Tsk. I wish I can have a grand vacation and go away from all this stress at work.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +