Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Where to spend the New Year

I was asking my sister where are they going to spend their new year because the hubby and I were thinking of spending it somewhere else. Yes. Away from home--for a change. My sister said they plan to spend it in their newly finished building in Las Pinas. I wish we can go there because I heard they are a lot of newly installed interior, like the glass mosaic tiles and not to mention the most awaited elevator. Hubby and I still needs to talk about where are we going to spend our New Year and I wish we can come up with something fast because it's just a few days before New Year's day!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:56 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +