Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Design

I just from my mom this morning that she already send the papers to my sister in Dubai. It's their marriage contract. We need them to sign it and send it back to us. Maybe by week next, we'll get the papers. I suggest they scan the document from document imaging, just in case, we loose it. But of course, we don't want that to happen right. Anyway, it's only 3 months before my sister's wedding and the invitations are already in progress, and for the gown designs--I really need to pick what design I would wear. It's hard you know especially with all those cool design on the web.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:27 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +