Wednesday, June 7, 2017

New post

There was a QAC post opened about 2 weeks ago and I did not hesitate to apply. After I submitted my letter of intent, I was both relieved and nervous. Nervous--because I haven't done any interview for the past couple of years. Yes, I'm on my 11th year with the company that's why I really need to level up. I was interviewed by two of our account heads and one of them whom I really worked with for the past 4 years in my current account. But when I came to know who also applied for the position, I got second chances, but it's worth the shot. And the fact the I applied for a higher position means that they we are aware and I am aiming for an higher post.

A couple of days later, I was interviewed for the STSP post in our account and I think I really did great. I pretty much had their heads nodding in satisfaction the whole time. After that interview, I was called again buy our account head for feedback. I was notified that I did not get the QAC position and it was okay. I knew I would not get it since the other guy had the experience and all... and I had another position that I knew I would get. Couple of days later, I was informed that I nailed the interview--Top1. But it was a tie with another tech. So they pulled out all our stats for the last quarter and sadly I did not make the STSP cut... but I automatically for the Back-up QM post.

It was a blessing in disguise really because I getting the STSP post would mean adjustments on the payroll. And the last thing I wanted is a performance-based incentive. 

Anyway, if there's a new post available,.. I would definitely grab it.  

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +