Saturday, October 29, 2016

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat later this afternoon at the Clubhouse. I just came home from work this morning and hopefully I'll have the power to take the kiddos to the party. First of, sleep at least a couple of hours and then hair and make-up time. Lanna will be Harley Quinn this year and Baby LJ will be uhm... pink skeleton haha! And me? Of course, I'll be the mommy skeleton! Happy Trick or Treatin' everyone!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:13 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +