Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Birthdays

It was JP's birthday last Sunday. We went to church at 9:30 in the morning. We went straight to SM marilao to eat lunch but it was too early so decided to walk around the mall and check the things we need for the baby. We both loved the crib that we saw at Enfant's. I told JP not to buy it yet because we might receive one as a gift... So baka mag doble lang. I'm so excited to go shopping for my baby. But I know it's not the right time yet because we still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. At 11am we went to Max's restaurant along with JP's dad and sister to eat lunch. Chicken was good! I love Max's! Too bad I was having a hard time eating... kase naman may sipon ako... Damn! After that, we walked around the mall again. We arrived home around 1:30pm. At 2:00pm, JP and I went to Bicutan to attend my Grandmother's birthday party. As usual, we eat some more food! I was so full that I cannot stand anymore. My uncles, aunts and cousins were happy and shocked to see me. It's been so long since we've seen each other (usually every family reunions on new year's day). They were happy and making kwento about my future baby and my husband. I always bring JP to our family reunions so that he'll recognize the family. But the aura is different last Sunday. It feels like he is already one of the family. My uncles and cousins would talked to him without feeling dyahe or nahihiya... So I was comfortable leaving him with them. It was also my sister's birthday. She didn't have any special celebration. She just attended lola's party as well with her husband and Baby Williane. My mother's side of the family is BIG. All in all, they are 13 siblings (including the twins). Funny... coz they all look alike. Others are already living in the states and Canada. And I can also see that my cousins have their own family. So, first to the third generation of the family is there... There were kids yelling and running around etc. When we arrived home around 10pm, I was totally exhausted. I just greeted JP Happy Birthday again, gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to sleep.

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:01 PM

Read or Post a Comment

birthday galore. i'm glad u had fun...family life is rubbing off on u...

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 2:28 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +