Thursday, September 8, 2005

Friends

Having friends is somewhat risky... bcoz they come and go into your life... You'll never even know if they are trust-worthy or not. Some will just use you for their own benefits. And you'll never realize it until several years after. Others, leaves you in times of trouble and pain. And some even worst... Betrays you or even stabs you at back. It's sad to know that they are people like this. When I was in college, I had a lot of friends who would always entertain and be with me. When I gave up my band then... (coz I had to do my thesis to graduate duh?!), suddenly they would not talk to me anymore. Wonder why? You guessed it... I was the one who had the instruments... so without me, they cannot practice. And friends of their friends cannot also practice for free. Then I would hear bad rumors all over the place. Sad but true. The hell with them. I don't need them... they need me. That's also one of the reasonsssssss why I gave up performing. I still wanted to but not right now...

On the other hand, I'm also lucky to have friends who--against all odds--stayed with me up to now. Even though we don't see other often, they are always there for me. These friends are like sisters to me. They understand everything about me... Always willing to help even though they're far away... Never missed to greet or send a card on my birthday or during holidays... My heart wanna scream everytime we meet on chat rooms, coffee shop, pizza parlor, videoke or bars etc. It's like I wanna savor the moment and wished that time would stop... These people shouldn't be called 'friends'... Because they are 'family' to me.

To my dear, dear friends... You know who you are... mwah.

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:07 PM

Read or Post a Comment

you are so true in every word in this entry...it's a shame that people trash ur feelings when u treasured theirs...tsk tsk tsk...

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 3:29 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +