Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Monday is laundry day

JP and I are free during Mondays... So we usually do our laundry, cleaning etc. I woke up at 8:00 in the morning. I told JP to get up, but he said "5 minutes"... But I said that I was hungry and we have to do the laundry, so he got up fast. I fixed my hair with my usual siopo-look using my chop-stick and fixed the bed. When I got out of the room, I saw JP sorting our dirty clothes into 3 groups... The whites, de-colour and bed sheets/towels. I told hom to separate mine because I'm gonna handwash them. I went ahead at the kitchen to look for something to eat. We don't feel like eating lugaw so I just fixed egg sandwiches for us. While we were eating, we heard "Taho!" shouting outside. We stared at each other for 2 seconds and then he quickly got up to buy some. After breakfast, I played my P.O.T. CD in a very high volume so we can hear it outside. I cleaned up the mess at the table then joined JP who is starting to do the laundry already. While he was using the washing machine, I was at the sink handwashing my blouse and slacks. At 11:30am, I fried fish for lunch. After eating lunch, the last batch of de-colour was finished. But around 1pm it started to rain (but not hard), so only half of the clothes were dry. We just re-arranged them neatly under the roof. We took a bath at around 2:00pm and went out to pay the phone bill. We decided to go to SM because I really wanna eat some donutz! We went also to the grocery store to buy our food supply for week. We got home at around 4:00pm. I fried some fishballs, chicken balls and kikiam for mieryenda. And I also cooked adobo for dinner. Daddy arrived just in time for dinner. Afte eating, JP did the dishes, while I was sorting our clean and dry clothes. After that, JP went out to walk the dog. While I was waiting for him, I went ahead and checked our emails. When he arrived, we brushed our teeth and hit the sack. We had our usual conversation and biruan before going to sleep. We also talked about the baby because we could feel it moving already. I got my "Pregnancy and Guidance" book and excitedly read out loud that at 5months... The baby has hair, teeth growing at the jawbone, can sleep and swallow and is 10 inches in length. We also compared the diagram from book because we were both curious where is the position of the baby and how it looks like etc. We finally decided to sleep at around 9:00pm because we have to get up early the next morning. It was fun doing the laundry even though my back was aching all the time.

Before I closed my eyes I thought, we always stay happy with each other and contented on what we have despite of all the things that had happened to us. I think that's more important. We are truly blessed to have each other to depend on and have our very own bundle of joy... I can't wait.

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:18 AM

Read or Post a Comment

routinary schedules become extraordinary when u r with your special someone, syemps!

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 12:14 PM #
 

uy...kinikilig

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 1:40 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +