Friday, September 16, 2005

Sleepless night

What can I say? Nothing special happened... I didn't go to work yesterday, because I could not sleep the other night. I want to bed around 9pm and woke up 12:33am feeling a little weird. I've been having chest and back pains, more on the shoulder area. Maybe I was stress-out, I dunno... I was struggling to fall asleep until 3:30am. Went I finally did, JP woke me up and ask if I was going to work... Because I was up all night. I said, "WHAT THE...!!!" Then it took me another hour before I finally doze off to sleep. I was feeling much better when I woke up at around 10am. JP and I had our favorite breakfast, which is 'lugaw and tokwa' with matching 'matamis na sawsawan'... Walking distance from his place. The rest of day was just walking around the house... I replaced the curtains, cleaned our room and re-arranged our clothes. I didn't touch my book, coz I don't feel like reading. I just checked my email and chat a little with my former highschool classmate.


Had a good night sleep last night... Maybe because of the rain. The night was cold and the sound of the rain makes me wanna go ahead and hit the sack. I just cuddle myself next to my husband and closed my eyes.
Next thing I knew, it was..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:28 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +