Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mother and Daughter

There's an unexplainable bond between a mother and her child. No words can tell what it is. Take a look at the picture... This picture explains it all. When the baby is in her mother's arms, I can tell by the baby's expression that everything's gonna be alright and no one can harm her anymore. I had a dream last month. This dream was so clear, I can still remember the details. We were on a trip with these kids that I don't know. Don't know exactly where we're going but I can tell that we are only helping and accompanying these kids. One kid or let me say baby (same age as my niece in the picture who can walk with little supervision) came to me. I don't know why she did, but I can tell that I was assigned to take care of "HER". Take note, "her", because I can tell that it's a girl. While we're on trip, she was very close to me--playing together etc. When she got tired, she slept in my arms hugging my tightly. Then this strong feeling came to me... I don't know what it is but it lead me to this question in my mind... "Is this my child? Is this my daughter?" Because I felt I was related to her but kept thinking that it was impossible... I haven't given birth yet. But in the dream, I was not pregnant anymore. Can't remember how the dream ended but when I woke up, I can still remember that scenario. I told JP about the dream. He told me that maybe "Sinundo mo na yung soul ng future baby daughter natin." And my ate said, "Nagpaparamdam na si baby mo." Kinda creepy coz I never thought of that idea. JP told me an old story that he knew once, which is related to this dream, that some guardian angels accompany these baby souls to their mothers-to-be through dreams so that could see and meet them. I was stunned. Parang kinilabutan ako. I felt crying then and there. I know some mothers who are reading this feels the same way. Just like my ate in the picture. If my baby visited me in my dream... I'm glad she did. I've never felt so happy, satisfied and fulfilled holding her in my arms.

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:37 AM

Read or Post a Comment

bakit ako, hindi ko napanaginipan mga bugoys? hmmmmmmm....hindi kaya napalitan sila sa nursery ng langit?

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 7:38 AM #
 

nako, kahit ano pa meaning ng dream na yan, ang importante, happy ka!

there will be lots of dreams to come. sabi nila, the more u think about someone or something, the more u dream about them...it can be attributed to your excitement about your baby. di ba, sis???

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 7:41 AM #
 

oo nga eh... isip ko rin ganon eh. excited talga ako.... Alam mo I really like the picture I posted here... magkamuha sila ni ate, pareho pa sila ng attire... ang cute! :)

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 8:05 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +