Thursday, September 22, 2005

My sisters


What can I say about my sisters? hmmm... There are wacky, kalog, outrageous, talkative, bright, creative, talented, kind-hearted, pretty, generous and loving sisters. We can rely on each other if we need help. I am very lucky to be one of the zitros-sisters. We never miss any occasion not being together. We make sure that we celebrate it even in the simplest form. And we never miss to give each other gifts.

Last Sunday my sisters and my mom went to bulacan to have their measurements taken for the gown. Ate didn't make it because she had to race (slalom) and Papsie had to accompany her. They waited for us at the gasoline station near Marilao exit. Once there, we headed straight to the house where the modista is. When we arrived, they were on their usual 'makulet' selves. One is making kwento to JP her projects in school, the other is in front of the mirror fixing her hair, another is fooling around with the fabrics lying on the sofa, and the other is fixing a hair-roller on her bangs she found on the table and they would laugh out loud on how silly they look like. Me, well, I was talking to tita (modista) and discussing how the gowns will look like, and mamsie was there just listening. When I saw them, I remembered, I am was one of them when my ate was getting married. And there I was, being the serious one. Now I understand my ate's feelings when she was doing her preps for her wedding. After that, we went to SM Marilao, because they haven't been there yet. The place was jammed with people (Sunday kase). The moment we entered the mall, they were gone. I was left with JP and mamsie. Maybe they left us on purpose because I was walking very slow. We just called them on their cellphone and met at Greenwich to eat pizza. It was 5:30pm when we finished eating. Mamsie decided to home because it was about to rain. We convoyed up to Meycauayan exit and it was starting to rain when they entered expressway. I just texted them, told them to take care and thanked them for coming.

We also like to take pictures. Every year (usually during New Year), we would schedule a pictorial session from a local studio. It was nothing at first, but when I started to collect and compare the pictures, it was hilarious. I can see how much we changed in appearance all those years. I thought, we may change physically but we are still the same inside. The recent pictorial session was taken from Picture and Co. Last May. Mamsie would re-copy it in big sizes and put in frames. If you're gonna see our house, it's full of pictures of us taken from different occasions.

Sometimes I miss the fun I had with my sisters. But we always update ourselves using text messages (naka-SUN kase kaming lahat eh). We even text each other to wake up, eat lunch, eat dinner etc. Even non-sense things that would only make us laugh. I'm looking forward to seeing them on Papang's birthday Tomorrow. We are planning to surprise our Papang (Grand father) on his birthday, complete with the cake and banners. I'm sure its gonna be fun again.

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:46 AM

Read or Post a Comment

liz, nakakainggit ang relationship nyong magkakapatid! para kayong charlie's angels na nadoble. nakakatuwa! God bless you and your family! tuloy ang ligaya!!!

Posted by Blogger me @ 1:36 PM #
 

i wish i have siblings like yours. good thing i have "sisters" like u and the kikay chatters...

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 2:11 PM #
 

i love this post. :D

nice and sweet. kainggit.

Posted by Blogger Lena @ 1:39 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +