Saturday, October 1, 2005

This week

It's been a long week. Nothing much happened. I wasn't feeling well very well these past few days. Didn't feel like writing anything. I feel very very tired and just wanted to go home. I arrived around 6pm the other day, and went straight to bed. I woke up around 9pm, drank one glass of warm milk and went to bed again. I feel much better when I woke up the next morning. The rest of the day is great until now.

The baby is moving frequently now. Can't sleep sometimes because I can feel it moving. JP told me this morning that he fell asleep with his hand on top of my tummy. He suddenly woke up because he can feel something moving in his hand... It was the baby. He didn't bother to wake me because I was fast asleep already. We are getting very excited with this baby-thing. I guess all we need to do now is wait. I can also see that I'm slightly getting fat. But not "FAT" but chubby. I guess that's okay huh? I don't feel insecure or anything. In fact, I feel much prettier and proud.

My shift is almost over and I'm so excited to go home. JP and I are gonna go to the mall (Greenhils) to buy some things we need. I wanna stroll around, relax and have fun today. It's been a long and stressful week. I'm glad JP is there for me. Well, he's always been there for me for the past 5 years and he never gave up.

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:37 PM

Read or Post a Comment

kain lang ng gusto mo. pero make sure u walk and walk and walk. it'll help u later on...misyu, sis!

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 10:20 AM #
 

Liz, sana di ka mapipikon pag inaasar ka naming taba, coz you're not! Parehas lang tayo malaki tiyan. You with a baby, mine with fats...hehehehe!!! So happy for you!!!!

Posted by Blogger ruthie @ 11:08 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +