Friday, February 3, 2006

First Month Wedding Anniversary

+ February 2, 2006

Today is our first month wedding anniversary. I didn’t know it until my sister greeted us through text at 10:00 in the evening. I wasn’t aware of the wedding-anniversary-thingy, mainly because I am more focused on the baby right now. Being a mother totally changed not only my figure, but my lifestyle as well. I didn’t expect it come right away. I wasn’t prepared physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. But as soon as you realize that you’re going to have a baby soon, everything will fall into places… Magagawan mo rin ng paraan lahat. Sobrang exciting! My sisters helped me feel comfortable. My ate gave me resourced by lending me her books about pregnancy etc. Other women say they are not ready to have a baby yet. Masakit daw manganak… well, it’s true. It’s the pain of giving birth that seems to scare them. But the feeling of seeing your baby for the first time is unexplainable. It’s a fulfilling experience. But for now............................…
Happy First Month Wedding Anniversary to us!

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:38 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +