Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's been awhile...

It’s been awhile since I posted another entry here…

So here are the summarized events that had happened these pass few weeks.

+ November 5, 2005
We got a word from papsie that having the wedding ceremony on the reception area is not possible. So we had to look for another option. My mom suggested Claret (church) since my auntie knows someone there. But JP is against the idea. He doesn’t want to get married there for some superstitious reasons. Once again, we had to look for another option.

+
November 6, 2005
We decided to go and look for a church that would permit us to get married with my condition. We went to Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary along West Triangle first. We instantly liked the church and the atmosphere. We went also to Holy Family Parish along Roxas District QC. The church is familiar but we both agreed on the first one, because not only we liked the place and aura, but it is also very near the reception place.

+
November 7, 2005
10:00 am – We went to Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary to pay the reservation fee for January 2, 2006.
11:00 am- We went to Quezon City hall to claim our Marriage License.
2:00 pm – We went to the doctor for my monthly check-up.

+ November 8, 2005
It’s my sister’s birthday… We had dinner at The Old Spaghetti House at around 8:00 pm. We ate chicken, pasta and of course... pizza!

+
November 9, 2005
We attended a wedding somewhere in Binangonan Rizal. (Tony’s son)

+
November 13, 2005
Barong fitting for ate Jen’s wedding.

+ November 14, 2005
10:00 am – We brought the souvenir for printing.
11:00 am – Dentist check-up.

+
November 18, 2005
We went to San Roque Parish in Blumentritt to meet the priest, Rev. Father Eduardo Manibale. He interviewed us and discussed about the details of the wedding. We found out that his license will expire on December 30, 2005. He already filed for a renewal last October but he hasn’t received it yet. So we had the option to look for another priest or go with the priest that the church will provide.

+ November 19, 2005
1:00 pm – We attended the Pre-Cana Seminar at the Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
5:00 pm - We passed all the requirements needed.

+ November 21, 2005
This is the day that we’ve all been waiting for… Baby’s ultrasound. We went to the clinic around 10:30am and waited patiently to be called. JP wanted a baby boy but he said that he’s already ready if the baby is a girl. I was very excited when they called us. I lie down the bed and let the nurse do her thing with the ultrasound machine. And guess what…??? It’s a GIRL. I already knew that it was a girl but we wanted to make sure and the ultrasound result is the only way to convince JP. After that, we excitedly texted everybody. We went also to SM Marilao to have lunch and around 2:10pm, we watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire movie.

Today…

We had our Annual Physical Exam at the office and I can’t believe that I’m already 156 pounds! See how much I gained? 36 pounds! I hope I can back in shape after giving birth. Well, I guess I will worry about that later on…

After this, I’m going home in Novaliches because we really need the invitations printed-out. We need at least 10 pieces because we’re gonna be sending them out to relatives and friends abroad.

Finally…

I changed the template on my page (obvious ba?) It took me 1 whole day yesterday to complete it. I added and adjusted some more a while ago but it’s already ready for viewing.

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:09 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ayan ang ganda ng template!
ayoz!

Posted by Blogger me @ 8:03 PM #
 

i am so HAPPY for you, sis! deadmahin ang weight gain. 50 crunches a day or a mile walk e'ryday will do tha trick. trust me...ako pa? sabayan kita. i'm so excited for the big W day. ingat lagi. hamisyu!

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 2:20 AM #
 

ayos hippie pa rin...

Posted by Blogger MyStRiPeSoCkS @ 8:04 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +