Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Still here

I'm still here...
Been very busy last week... I tried to keep up at work and I’m thankful because I completed 2 weeks without absent. So I’m very much happy to see my pay slip yesterday and for the next cut-off as well. What can I say? Just went to the office to work my ass off and commute my way home. They said I needed the exercise.
Last Friday, my dad asked JP if he can drive my grandfather from work, because they are going to watch Beach boy’s concert in Araneta. I decided to accompany him since he needed someone to talk to. The rain was hard that night, so we decided to stay home instead of going to Bulacan. He drove me to work the next morning. JP’s cousin texted us and was inviting us to have dinner at their house in Bicutan. It was Tricia’s birthday, one of my flower girls. I asked JP if we can go, because I really want to see them... believe me… they are sooo cute! We arrived there at around 8:00pm, I think. We ate spaghetti, fish, menudo, lumpia shanghai, veggies, cake, ice cream etc. I was once again center of attention because of my baby. JP’s aunts are very excited for me. They usually make kwento about their experiences and tells me all these pamahiin. And the kids are adorable, especially the flower girl and her sister. Tricia would hold my tummy and she would patiently wait for the baby to move. They also showed me their play room, where they all kept their cute toys. The girls would demo and show me how they play their toys… I was like… “Okay”… “That’s nice”… “This one is cute”… etc etc. I was sleepy when they decided to go home. Three of JP’s cousins rode with us, so we had to bring them home. We arrived in Valenzuela at around 11:00pm and still the kwento hadn’t subsided. We finally arrived in Bulacan at 12:30am. We were so sleepy but I must admit, I had a wonderful dinner with them.
I forced JP to wake up at 9:00am because I was hungry. Suddenly, my mom called and she was asking me if we can go home because she was going to show me the tela she bought in Divisoria, so that we can finalize the gown. We arrived home, just in time for church at 12pm. We ate lunch together and talked about the gown. The bridesmaid’s gowns are still not finalized. They wanted a different design. I told them that it is okay to have it different, but we have to finalize it already. The invitations are already on its way. Papers are already been cut and pasted together. I still have to double check the names of the principle sponsors and entourage before printing it. Those are things that need attention right now. Sometimes, I don’t want to think about the wedding... it only makes me feel stressed-out. I know I still have time, but thinking of the whole concept… "that I’m going to get married"... is making me nervous. I really wanted it to be perfect.

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:05 PM

Read or Post a Comment

it might not be perfect but i know it'll be beautiful...hang in there! just stay bonggacious and byutiful!

Posted by Blogger shalaganda @ 9:56 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +