Saturday, October 29, 2005

Feeling excited

Sometimes, I can’t help feeling excited about my baby’s gender. What would he/she be like? How would he/she look like? I feel happy when he/she is moving. I am expecting more to come and I am not sure if I can handle it. I don’t really like hospitals. This is my first baby, so I know this will be a whole new experience for me. Mixed emotions overwhelm me. Nervous about the pain of giving birth, and the unexplainable joy of seeing and holding the baby for the first time. I just can’ help thinking that this is all true. I know my family and friends will be there for me. I hope and pray to God that he/she will be normal and healthy.

Wedding preps and the baby is making my year a lot more meaningful.

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:38 PM

Read or Post a Comment

ako din excited na!

Posted by Blogger me @ 7:50 AM #
 

ako din...promise!

Posted by Blogger ruthie @ 11:09 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +