Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Something New

I decided to attend a baking workshop and I found the perfect culinary school. The venue is somwhere in Santolan station, MRT and based from the email inquiry, all I have to bring is my apron and a ballpen. They have a lot of classes everyday and good thing I'm available next week for the Baking 101 classes. Very good for beginers like me. This is something new and I'm soo excited! Hopefully I'll learn something haha!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:38 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +