Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cookies for Christmas

It's that of the year again! And I'm thinking of what to give to my friends as early as now. This year, I want to give something that they can use or eat. Two years ago, I gave away tokens and last year, I gave away brownies and crinkles. But since I don't have the proper equipment and training for that, I was thinking of buying and send a cookie basket for each one of my closest friends. My sister's friend recently opened an online store on the Internet (FB) and she just announced that her slots have been fully occupied. That's mean, she's not taking orders till December. Fully booked! Wow! It means her small business is growing better. And for that, I may need to order from someone else, or make a batch again myself. Let's see.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:16 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +