Monday, October 17, 2011

Train horn it is

My brother-in-law's brother really loves cars. I remember when we went to their house few months ago, I was shocked to see mags installed on his car. I don't know anything about mags you see but the ones he has on his car is one kick-ass monster. Then we had a family dinner last weekend and I was surprised to see same car. My sister said, BIL approved they'd use it that night. Then I was blow-away when I learned that same car has the cool train horn installed. It was really loud. Perfect for troublesome bus drivers here in the city. Well, you'll know what I mean if you're living here. I remember my husband once told me that he wants to install train horns on his motorcycle because of the same bus drivers. I guess he really needs one right.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:09 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +