Friday, October 14, 2011

Excited!

It's all set! Tanduay Rhum Rockfest here we come! Then Ace Water Spa tomorrow. Wow watta weekend.

Internet still no good here. I already reported this the other day. What's frustrating about this is that I can't even sign-on to fb here on the iTouch when it was suppose to be a breeze. Now I'm seeing another bill that I need to pay but their service sucks. Okay I'll stop. I don't want to spoil my Friday anyway.

I smell something savory. The neighbor's must have been cooking something good. I love cooking. I love to eat =)

Anyway, there's so many things I wanna say about life but every time I try to put it on words, it just disappears! Words please don't go...

Hope we don't get any rain later because I want to enjoy the rockfest tonight. Oh my I'm excited again.

Thank God it's pay day Friday!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:32 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +