Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quality Family time

It's payday once again and I've been limiting on rewarding myself lately due to the bills I need to pay. This Christmas, I've decided to reward myself but not with material means but to treat myself and my hubby and kiddo to the Spa. Quality family time is the best reward. I remembered when my grandfather was alive, he would treat us to a shopping spree at a local mall and the next day, I would wake up and find him standing in the garden wearing his suite, complete with titanium cufflinks under the morning light. I enjoy moments like that with him and the Holidays just makes me miss +Papang even more. So I would not exchange any material means with the quality family time because my family is by far my greatest treasure in the world. And my memory with my grand parent will live on forever.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:35 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +