Sunday, November 27, 2011

Can't wait for December

I called work yesterday and notified half day because we had a follow-up check-up. We waited almost four hours before our number was called. But the good news is, no dengue and no fever anymore. We'll do another test on Friday and hopefully final check-up on Saturday. Then I didn't go to work second half because I wanted to be the kiddo. We attended two kiddie parties and went home tired and happy. It was worth it.

Okay.. I'm going back to my strict diet again. I know, I know... It's just that it's very hard to discipline myself especially when I'm stressed. But this time it's real (hopefully) haha. December is fast approaching and we have major family event coming up. The beautiful, the better.

Two goals before the event: bangs and derma. It's been two years since my last bangs and I really feel it's time again. Plus facial for clean-up, tone-down and a firmer skin will be a major pamper. And speaking of pamper, a visit to the waxing salon is what I really need and a nice foot spa too.

We are planning for a movie night this Wednesday and hopefully will be able to watch it this time. Edward here I come!

My sister is going back to Dubai tomorrow and I hope she was able to do the things she needs to for the wedding.

Oh yeah, need to do my wish list for the kris kringles at work. Can't wait for December.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:38 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +