Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm lucky

I thought I'm gonna stay home today but we didn't. My mom asked us to meet them at Trinoma this afternoon. Kiddo and I went there early so she could go to the playground so me and sister zj stayed at Starbucks. We tried the Christmas drink---Cranberry white mocha frap but nothing fancy about it. Nothing compared to the Christmas drink two years ago. Anyway, spending the time in the mall made me less stressed. It kept my mind off from the money problems here at home. Then it made my wonder how lucky other people are... To have so much but yet still not satisfied.

I know I'm lucky because I have my own family and we are happy... And my parents and sisters to lean on when I need them. Yes, I'm lucky and satisfied. Thank you Lord.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:29 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +