Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random-ness

Muscle pain reminds me that I'm on my way to a healthier me. I'm in pain, but it's okay. Jogging jogging jogging. I think I'm doing a great job in motivating myself. It's the biggest challenge ever you know.

Rest day. Such nice words. For me it means, time to spend quality time with yourself, family or friends. So today I woke up early to start my morning jogging. But after 5 minutes, it started to drizzle. So I had no choice but to go back home. But at least I had a 10-minute jog. I continued exercising at home and hit the shower. I met with my sister A and Z, with mom at lunchtime in Caspari. We had our measurements taken and went to DV to buy the materials needs for the gown. Christmas is everywhere in DV, not to mention the people... Soo many. There's still a lot of things we need to accomplish for my sister's wedding and at least we're getting there. And oh btw, there are 'legally' married now. Mom and dad got the papers already.

It's raining again. Sleeping is recommended. I hope, no dengue anymore (knock on wood).

Yes, we have Internet. Sun pocket wifi is slower than the usual smartbro connection. But this is 3G, so I understand. At least I get to bring it anywhere I go.

We have a new dog. Arfie. He's still adjusting to his home (here), that's why he's noisy. I know sooner or later, he'll shut up so we can get a decent sleep.

We also have a new bird. Haven't seen it close-up but I think it's like a small parrot or something. Hubby found it outside he's office. I hope he'll live here. Kinda nice to have another bird. Yes, I said it (coming from a person who does not like animals/pets).

I'm thinking about the kiddo. We didn't continue her violin lessons anymore because I don't have money to pay for the tuition. Suck I know. She even told me that she wanted piano lesson, ballet and taek wando too... =( I believe molding the child during their early years is essential. There's so much I want to give her but I can't and it makes me mad. Sometimes she complains she don't have anything to do at home and those extra activities is perfect. Oh well. That's life.

2012. I wonder what's in store for me next year.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:18 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +