Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Smells like Christmas

There's a familiar smell in the air that I noticed on my way home 30 minutes ago. It's obvious that Christmas is in the air, but why am I not happy? Because it's year-end again and looking back, I thought I haven't really done anything this year. And quite frankly, it's been the worst year so far. I'm not sure if I'm ready to post my misfortune for the world to see. But at the end of the day, I believe there's still light at the end of the tunnel. Even though this tunnel I'm into is a very long one.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:58 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +