Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Kiddo won the "BEST IN COSTUME" at work. Special Thanks to MIL and BIL for the Tinkerbell dress (with matching shoes that lights up!) that they bought and effortlessly sent just in time for Halloween. Thank You also to my sister A for the blonde wig which matches the dress and my friend Milan for the head dress. Dressing her up was a breeze, because she really liked it haha. Thank you also my friends for the pictures.

And as for me... Isn't it obvious I'm a pirate? hahaha.. A corset over the black dress with matching boots was my get-up. Love this pic of us...

~ Trick or Treat 2011 ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:39 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +