Thursday, November 10, 2011

Help me

It's finally rest day tomorrow and I'd probably stay home (again). Please don't ask why. Anyway, I have things to do to keep me busy like play guitar, cook and watch The Vampire Dairies season one. They told me it's a good show and I'm quite intrigue. So since True Blood is still many many months away, I'll just keep myself busy with other shows. I have to remind myself to also watch Green Lantern. I saw it in the bus earlier on the way home but did'nt finish it because I need get off.

Thank God I can still write songs and poems. Last week, words just popped out from inside and I made three songs in an hour. Next thing I want to learn is to compose melodies. I haven't wrote a single note, ever. Hopefully, it'll come to me too.

Why do I have the feeling that my dreams are falling apart. And I'm deeply crushed about it. Help me.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:49 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +