Sunday, November 6, 2011

Presents

My sister's wedding is coming up. We've already accomplish half of the plans but there's still so many things to do and that's the venue, which is the most important and the invites. Of course, we need to confirm first the venue before we print the invites so maybe we can accomplish that this week. December is fast approaching and I just realized that I don't have a gift yet. It'll be a Christmas gift and a wedding present too for both of them. I'm planning to get something personalized so they can take it with them when they go back to Dubai. And of course, it's a-something that will remind them of us here back home. I hope there's still Free shipping on Personal Creations orders and get my order on time.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:38 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +