Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas is in the air

I rushed out the door this morning at work, eager to go home. Plus I need to catch the train and beat the rain (just in case it'll pour and luckily it didn't). I was on the bus when I noticed the weather. It was gloomy, cloudy and cool. The fog is noticeable and I felt I was in Hong Kong hahaha. When I got off the bus, I felt the cold breeze right through my thin sweater and thought I'll have a good day sleep today.

I opened the door at home and was surprised because our Christmas was neatly assembled and the suppose-to-be shoe stand where the tree stands now was put away. The kiddo and hubby really did a good job. Now all we need are presents!

I thought we'll have a gloomy boring Christmas this year but as the days draw closer to the 25th, I'm finally feeling the Christmas spirit. Thanks to the hubby and the kiddo. Oh! And the weather too hahaha. Christmas is in the air guys!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:47 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +