Sunday, December 4, 2011

I love Reading

Okay I'm guilty! ... I'm guilty of not having that much time because I'll pretty much occupied with reading. It's not that bad right. I'm glad I found my way back to reading again. It's like having a world in my head and it is I who has the only access to it. Anyway, I just finished 4 books--Fallen and Blue Blood, but still waiting for the rest of the books. I wrote those books on my wishlist already and I'm excited about it hahaha! So to kill the waiting time, I downloaded a Judith McNaught novel. I always wanted to try her romantic novels and now I just can't get my hands off it! I'm currently reading--Whitnet, my love in the computer and my sister M lend me one too. So I got a couple of books lined up already. It's amazing how I'm transported whenever I read.

Anyway, since I'm enjoying the hobby I always wanted to do, why don't you guys do the same. Read a book, play guitar, sing your heart out... anything. And tell me all about it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +